Friday, July 22, 2005

Party Night

Kitt's being shipped out to Iraq in a couple of weeks so me and the boys are throwing him a party. I threw him a good one as best man back before he got married but this one's going to be different. This is the last time we (the guys) get to hang out together for the next 2 years basically.

Am I worried he's heading over there? Hell yeah. The guy's my brother without sharing blood. He's going to be my best man should I ever decide to take the plunge down marriage gulch. But tonight we're sending him out there in style. Sure it's going to cost me bongo bucks but fuck it it's not everyday you send your best friend off to war.

Here's to you Kitt, we've had each others back since we were riding big wheels on Duffield St screaming to that crazy bitch Sue with the dog that we were going to kill the thing. I'm still trying to track down Chi Ho for tonight. How can we have a party without him?

I'm missing ya already.

1 comment:

Silver said...

Best wishes to Kitt. Hope he stays safe over there.