Monday, July 18, 2005

Me vs Mother Nature

I have no problem with rain. It's needed to wash all the puke out of the gutter in front of my favorite watering hole. But I do have a bone to pick with it. Quit turning my pool into a breeding ground for algae. I cannot keep up with shocking the pool anymore. It's clorinated around the clock now thanks to three 3" tabs of pure chlorine hockey pucks. But still it rains, alot and with it comes more algae.

Boy ain't that post a downer from the Houdini posting.

In other news I am halfway through 2 text's already and have 2 A's to show for it. Life is good when you actually study. I'll have a real job in no time. LOL

2 comments:

Cold Justice said...

Congrats on the A's, buddy.

And for me, rain is okay, it's the darn lightning that bites. It keeps screwing with my I-net connection and computers to the point I can't get any work done.

Silver said...

That damn humidity has been making life very uncomfortable lately. I feel your pain.