Thursday, July 14, 2005

What's a Houdini?

A Houdini is when your fucking a girl doggystyle and just when your about to cum you pull out, spit on the small her back to make it seem like you just shot all over her and then when she turns around to face you and say "Your not as good as Keg." you cum all over her face.

Try it and show the woman how much you don't want to pay for her taxi cab ride home.


Ok I know this was a nasty, assholish, woman hating type of thread but after reading a bunch of blogs today I felt I needed to do something like this. I mean if I didn't you wouldn't be clicking the link to get here.

There's plenty of blogs out there where the authors talk about what's going on in their everyday lives and that's wonderful. But sometimes I think every "blogodite" needs to just get fucking wacky and post some form of total bullshit such as I have above.

4 comments:

Cold Justice said...

Damn, Pete. You are in some kind of a mood today... Go find an old mule and punch it out Blazing Saddles style -- I'm sure you'll feel better.

Galen said...

This is why I keep coming back.

Silver said...

Let's hear it for bullshit! Hip hip, horay!

Frozin said...

Dock that chink a day's pay for nappin' on the job! HAHA!