Friday, July 08, 2005

She wore Leon

Stopped by Taco Bell last night. The voice came through the speaker like it was the devil speaking to me. "Welcome to Taco Bell, would you like a value meal?" Fuck yeah I did and I told the guy that and I quote "Give me that new crunchy shit shaped like a frisbee." Now let me pause here and tell you all that I find it fun to totally be nuts when ordering food through a voice box, just ask Mr Silverblood. He's heard me order from Arby's before.
Anyway the guy on the other end tells me to pull around. So I pull around and the ugliest woman in the world is standing there. "$4.97 please" Holy fuck is this really happening? She was definitely a woman with big, sloppy tits and no adam's apple but she sounded like Barry White. then I noticed something. Her nametag said "Leon". I'm totally fucking confused and I think she is too because when I handed her the money I said "Here you are sir, mamm." So she hands me back a bag full of napkins and no food. I just stayed there wondering what was next when she said "Sir is everything alright?" I simply said where's my food? "Oh shit I forgot that part!" he/she clamors and off she bobbles to grab my stuff.

Moral of the story: None really except if your going to eat at Taco Bell try one of those new crunchy things.

2 comments:

Silver said...

haha
I remember that. You were so ultra extremely polite, it was positively sickening. I loved every second of it.

Galen said...

lmfao. hahah.