Monday, July 31, 2006

Breakfast

For some it's a coffee and a cigarette.
Others it's a blueberry muffin lathered in butter.
Some may name their dog "Breakfast".
While some will skip it all together waiting until lunch for a bite.
But today I called the following breakfast and it may have been the best meal I ever had.


Ok, since blogger is refusing to display it picture this. A plate with three pancakes on it. But these aren't your ordinary pancakes these are different. They have Gummy Bears in them. It's a diabetic's nightmare but who can resist?

6 comments:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

mmm i like fresh blueberry pancakes, and i make m&m pancakes for my girls. plain for the husband and it doesn't matter for my son (your age) as long as there is plenty of eggs and bacon to go along!

will have to try the gummy bears, next time!

landry said...

some crazies name their dogs Breakfast...
its true
and that made me laugh out loud.
thanks!

kimmyk said...

You had me til you said "had gummy bears IN them".

I just felt my blood sugar rise 25 points.

Phain said...

I could totally dig on some p-cakes w/ gummies in them....mmmmmm. My fav b'fast lately however is a maple brown sugar "mulit-grain" (rice) cake w/ peanut butter spread thick on top, covered with 1/2 a banana sliced paper thin - it's like eating dessert for breakfast...only without the caramel, oh, or the whipped cream...dammit, no cheesecake either. Hell.

lolly said...

Nope. For me breakfast should be a blueberry muffin and a hazelnut latte. Unless i'm hungover then it have to be a bacon and egg sandwich!

Sky said...

I can resist. Gummy bear pancakes? Eww...

I am not one for pancakes although I am ashamed to say that my ex (buttboy) made the best pancakes.

My breakfast consists of a plum.