Thursday, July 27, 2006

How True

"When we die, we may be set to write an essay on our life story. Fifty years behind a desk will be summed up in a few paragraphs while a few days in the wilds will expand into the story."
- Stephen Graham

Thanks to Velocity Engine for showing me this quote 3 years ago. I really should have read it more at the time because I would have tendered my resignation back then and have my degree by now. But instead I tendered it last Friday. It goes into effect 8/18/06. Making August 19th the first day I get to expand into my story.

5 comments:

Sky said...

I would have to agree with sirrene.

Booster MPS said...

Congrats on the new world before you bro.

Caterpillar said...

Yay you! Congratulations!!!

kimmyk said...

lucky bastard!

i hope this is as exciting as you hope it to be.

Aaron said...

Most excellent quote KOW!

Good luck to chasing for something different and going for it.

I'm starting to learn more about this daily myself!