Friday, July 14, 2006

Meat Section

So I'm food shopping last night and enjoying the activity as much as I can. The produce section was a blast as I bagged up some corn and potatoes. Then it was off to grab a bottle of mustard and some ketchup. As I was exiting the condiment aisle I headed towards the meat section to grab a couple of steaks when I noticed a woman in scrubs holding a pepperoni. She wasn't just holding the pepperoni she was stroking it. At this point I looked around to see if anyone else was catching the show I was and an older woman just looked at me and gave me the dirtiest look. So I stood there as this woman basically was walking up and down the aisle giving the piece of cured meat a hand job. After about 45 long seconds she turned and caught my eye. I just smiled as her face grew red and she looked away.

That was the most fun in the meat section I've ever had.

12 comments:

Fame said...

I can't believe I just read that...oh boy...you have a dirty mind.

lolly said...

Dirty, naughty boy! lmao

j said...

Too funny.

I hope she got what she was looking for later :)

Caterpillar said...

That's hilarious! I love that she caught you watching her! And the dirty look from the old woman - I love it!

kimmyk said...

I feel like I need to go wash my hands or somethin.

Phain said...

I'm so embarrassed you saw me do that... I'll never be able to shop in your grocery store again. But, umm... can you tell me what aisle the "D" batteries are on? ;)

ladylongfellow said...

You really need to stop stalking me now...lol...

Red Sox Fanatic said...

OMG that was hilarious! Never seen anything like that in a grocery store before.

Anonymous said...

Oh God, that's funny. I can never look at a chorizo the same way again.

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

there's always some interesting fondling in the produce area, you just have to look for it, lol.

landry said...

omg
did she BUY the meat?

Sky said...

The better question is did you go home and "think" about her fondling that meat?