Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Over Dinner...

Dinner conversations when out with my friends can get a little well...


Women in Pink, Men in Blue
P: I think it's bullshit.
M: What? Stuffing a bra?
P: Yup, it's false advertisement.
S: I did it and it worked.
J: Of course it did, we wanted boobs. But why get pissed at us when we look surprised when seeing the real deal.
M: Like you give a shit at that point.
P: We do. To trot out a shirt showcasing ample boobage and then to have them either drop out of site or be next to non existant is a bait and switch operation.
S: What about toupees?
J: Cowards, detractors from the cause.
P: Agreed.
M: So you agree on that then?
P: Sure why wouldn't I? If a guy is going bald I'm with Carlin saying let nature run it's course.
S: But the same doesn't apply to our tits?
P: No because you have girls tissue stuffing at 13.
J: Yeah you don't see guys going bald or trying to hide it in middle school.
M: What about push up bras?
P: They serve their purpose.
S: Explain.
P: Well they hold up the jugs getting you the wearer the looks you still desire. You have to have boobs to wear them so no false advertisement there and by the time we have you in the sack your on your back where droopage no longer matters.
J: Yup, fried eggs.
M: Huh?
P: Fried egg titties, when women lay down on their back their boobs go to the side making their boobs look like fried eggs.
S: Where do you come up with this shit?
M: Don't ask, it's everyday.
S: I'm so sorry.

9 comments:

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

lmao....but i think the conversation should have been.....over breakfast!

Booster MPS said...

How true, how true.

I am all for the real breast, living in implant city over here has gotten out of control. Something to be said for being who you are.

Cold Justice said...

Stuffing vs. a toupee? Niether one is surgical or permanent. Just false advertising.

Now if the conversation had drifted to implants vs. hair plugs, that would have been interesting...

Phain said...

oh holy hell man...fried eggs...that's how you can tell if they're real or not. implants don't dive under their arms - they stand at attention at all times. me? alllll natural baby!!!!!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I thought I was the only person who knew about the fried eggs. Ah, the universal language of men. Forever may it stand!

WDKY said...

That all seems perfectly reasonable to me. I quite like poached eggs though...

Sky said...

you kill me...want some eggs for breakfast?

Fame said...

Fried Eggs are you kidding me? I'm sorry my boobs must look like that as well because they are natural. This was a strange conversation.

Silver said...

I know who P & M are, don't know S & J, or do I?

Fried egg titties? OMG, that was awesome!! Horay for natural big boobies!