Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Tagged... Sorta

Suburban Joe got tagged this week and since he threw it out there for everyone I decided to pick it up and post because frankly I had nothing today except for a small story of me, a buddy, and a 400 lb. S14 motor we just pulled out of a Nissan 240SX. Yeah I lost ya already right there I know... so anyway onward with this linky taggy kindy thingie.

Five things in my wallet:
Lock of hair from my first and only dog.
My gf's phone number from the night she gave it to me.
ATM card
Library Card
Sam's Club Card

Five things in my refrigerator:
Peaches
Iron Hill Russian Imperial Stout (750 ml)
Homemade Pico de Gallo
Arm and Hammer Baking Soda
Mandarin oranges and whole cranberries mixed together in a container.

Five things in my closet:
Skeletons
An ongoing school science fair project from 1985 involving the decomposition of assorted materials in a controlled liquid enviroment. Hi I'm a nerd.
My Pet Monster ------------->
My Tippman A-5
A 3' warhammer made out of cedar.

Five things in my car:
Fishing rod and vest
Fix-a-flat
Wiffle ball and bat
Sirius Satellite Radio
Emergency Deodorant

6 comments:

Booster MPS said...

Wiffle ball and bat........now there are some GREAT summer memories!

kimmyk said...

Ha! This is cool. I think I'll do this one if ya don't mind.

Sweet you have your gf's phone number. Very romantic.

Mister Bones said...

We always seemed to be able to break the wiffle ball. They really need to make those things sturdier.

lolly said...

"My gf's phone number from the night she gave it to me."

You big softie!!!

Phain said...

You saved my phone number?!?!?! I never knew!!! *giggle*

Actually, my favorite was the "emergency deodorant." Were you a boy scout once?

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

I did it like this, I did it like that, I did it with a wiffle ball bat.

I like that you're ready to fish or play baseball at a moment's notice. So, what happens when you find a trout stream running next to an empty baseball diamond? Decisions, decisions!