Tuesday, August 30, 2005

At 11:24 am...

Landry commented...
"so....wait....
you mean to tell me that you have a BLOG
and you didn't TELL me about it?!?!!?
shame on you! "

For those of you who don't know it was her blog that I found myself addicted to.
Upon my first visit I was hooked. The style and rawness of the writing captivated me in ways I had never encountered before online.
I only went there originally to find out what the difference was between the denim's of the world. I kept coming back for commentary, short stories, and whether she intended to or not a poetry that formed from post to post interweaving itself around the readers psyche like a grape vine.

Quite frankly she's an inspiration. Her commenting here is big for me.
I liken it to having Babe Ruth comment on your swing.
It brings me back to the beginning of Fuggo where I was going to let the world know what I thought of it not giving a shit what it thought.

Now as I look over the past month's worth of posts I realize I had gotten away from the original idea. Maybe it's time to lose the adolescent, cock happy bullshit I've been putting on these pages and instead steer this page back on course.

Of course I could keep on posting fucked up pictures, half naked women, and candy bars as that is real easy to do.



Thank you Landry.

6 comments:

LSG said...

Ok.. sooo.. how do we find her blog? Her profile is private. :(

k o w said...

Click on her name in the post or check out the links.

LSG said...

I tried that first. But all I get is:

"Profile Not Available

The Blogger Profile you requested cannot be displayed. Many Blogger users have not yet elected to publicly share their Profile."

CatSpit said...

http://www.moufaisbad.com/

Herro, Landry!

landry said...

wow.
i am,
as dumb as this sounds,
sitting here with tears in my eyes and goosebumps.
seriously.
thank you.
really.
it means a lot from someone who has been reading and following the drama as it has unfolded from the blog's zygote-hood.
you write what you want, pete baby.
you've said it to me on several occasions and you should follow your own advice.
and?!?!?
i sometime post about naked girls and candy bars too.
just not so much anymore.....
i HEART kow!

Blueprincesa said...

Thanks for the tip about the spam. You've got some good stuff here too.