Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Daily Updating

When I started this blog over a year ago it was simply as a test. I wanted to try and develop my skills regarding web development . So far so good I think. I've indeed learned alot since June of 04'. Back then blogging was just starting to enter the mainstream consciousness. I read 2 blogs (catspit and moufaisbad) on a semi-daily schedule and really enjoyed them meeting people through the circles surrounding the blogs and really getting turned on to the whole idea.

If you haven't noticed by now Fuggo has been averaging an update or more every single day of the work week for the last month or so. I'd probably post stuff here on the weekends if I didn't have a life but thankfully I do. I've really gotten into trying to come up with something everyday. While most people use blogs to talk about their personal lives and what's going on in them I'd rather try and entertain, inform, confuse, maybe even irritate the reader into some form of written response. So far it's working. The Kelly Monaco post was the highest clicked post in this blog's history with turtle humping from the Philly Zoo placing a near second. This proves that you are all horny bastards and I love you for it.

What I'd like to request from you readers who stop by is what do you think? Please be completely honest about your experiences here.

Is there something you'd like to see changed, added, diced, or enbalmed?

Has the daily updating been worth the effort?

Post a comment if you will so as to share with others who visit your thoughts. Your comments will be forming the basis on where I go from here in terms of publishing content on the internet whether at this site or another I have started to work on.

Thank you,
The guy who writes this dribble.

6 comments:

Frontallobe said...

This is my 3rd day here but i've added it to my subscription via www.google.com/ig beta personalized home so I see all the new posts come through. I like a lot of updates as long as they have a point and aren't super duper long. just my opionion. Rock!

Frontallobe said...

PS - I would add in the word scramble protection so you stop receiving these weird spamming posts like the one above. Not sure if it's human run but this has helped other people

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for about 2 weeks now after seeing it listed on blogger. Your blog really doesn't have a precise theme. While interesting to look at it comes off as alot of nonsense in the end. Half naked women on your site aren't going to make women such as myself come around too often but judging by the content here I would think you could care less about that.

In the end blogging is for the writer and not the readers so do what you want. It's free.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Love it. The lack of a theme is refreshing. Rock on.

k o w said...

Thank you everyone for your input. I appreciate the feedback.

I too like the whole lack of a theme. Once you choose one your pigeon-holed. I hate tight places.

CatSpit said...

More greasy pigs, please.