Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Guess the Game

Guess this game win nothing but my adoration for a job well done.
EDIT: Due to a couple of emails and responses here I'll drop a couple of hints.
The game is available on the PC
It's published by MS Studio's , developed by Relic
And plain and smply just never got the hype machine behind it that it should have as it's the best fucking RTS to ever grace the genre.


See this game reminds me to look at something and try and comprehend what's being said before I pass judgement. The game calls for customization of your troops so while you may see a zebra up front there could be a shark fin on the thing's ass allowing it to move through the water rather easily. This game goes great with Hummus.

7 comments:

Cold Justice said...

Well, you stumped me -- but that's pretty easy to do if the game wasn't on PC or Xbox.

Wild hare guess (definitely wrong): SimSafari

Cold Justice said...

Slick rocks... http://www.lionhead.com/bw/downloads.html

k o w said...

Your all wrong. PC is correct but what game?

Kojubat said...

Heh. I thought Impossible Creatures when I saw it, but CJ threw me off with his link. So I didn't post. :P

k o w said...

Slick wins!

Impossible Creatures is the name of the game. I keep returning to it evrytime I need to play a good RTS. You literally have 1,000's of different combinations to play with while you develop your own army of death. I've had games last hours online. Brutal, engaging, addictive they're all terms I would use to describe this title.

Cold Justice said...

Wow, I never heard of that sucker. Sounds like it's worth checking out.

Frozin said...

RTS? When we playing Warcraft III?