Wednesday, August 10, 2005

It's Operation on Steroids


Many of you know my love of the DS. Those of you who don't well I love it. With games like Meteos and Wario Ware Inc. showing of the systems touch screen and the backwards compatibility with GBA games the system is my choice for gaming on the go.

Recently I noticed that besides the XB 360 the only games I'm really looking forward to for the rest of the year are on the DS. Nintendogs, Advance Wars DS, even Metriod all look like their going to kick ass on the handheld. But the one game I'm looking forward to more than anything else is Trauma Center.






This game is looking to be my fixation this winter. In it you play the role of a Doctor fresh out of med school. I guess you perform your residency at Caduceus Hospital performing whatever treatment needs to be done. This includes everything from injections to full on surgery. You manipulate all the instruments with the touchscreen making this game one of the intiguing games of the year.

Will it be for the squeamish? Hell no. I fully expect this game to turn off a bunch of people quickly. But for those med nuts out there like me and for anyone with a pulse for quirky titles will adore this title.
According to EBGamse.com this thing ships on October 11th, get ready to scrub in.

No comments: