Wednesday, August 03, 2005

The Quintessential Pale Ale


I love Stoudt's Pale Ale. It is without a doubt the only beer I will buy by the case repeatedly. Not only is the beer's label by far the best one to ever grace a brown bottle but the beer inside is perfect for almost any summertime event. If you get the chance and you see it in a cooler near you do yourself a favor and enjoy one. Hell if you don't have it near you contact me and I'll send you "collectible glassware bottle" in the mail because no shiping company will ship a "beer" over state lines. wink wink



In other news the podcast is coming to Fuggo. Yes your least favorite author of this here waste of free time is going to be offering an audio version within the next couple of months. I already have a bunch of guests lined up as well from all walks of life and they've all agreed to let me ask them whatever I want. This feature came about following discussions I'm currently involved in with a website looking to bring me onto their staff. It's an appealing offer and I think I can pull off a weekly podcast for the masses to download without a problem. So stay tuned for that one.

No comments: