Tuesday, October 11, 2005

BP in BC

She made me do this
with an inquisitive eye
a public challenge of sorts
who am I to ask why

For many a year now
I've been writng and performing
While this may come as a shock
It's really quite boring

Under the the lights
and up on a stage
There's just one rule
Shirt black, pants beige

Spinning tales for others to hear
as they sit there sipping beer
looking at my fine little rear
it's all rather clear

now

The drinks are free
because theres little pay
if any
but this is my way

To share with others
with you over there
wherever you are reading this
playing with your hair

I have never been one to
put this stuff out there
in print
for others to read
but what the hell
like I said
I'm still drinking for free.

k o w performs
once in awhile
in a town they call Philly
being himself
which some say
is silly

Making an ass of yourself
is actually very fun
this rhyming is getting old
this post is well done.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Philly?

Blacked-Eyed Babe Keeps Bringing Drinks For Refreshments.

WDKY said...

KOW...

You're a poet
and you didn't know it

Thanks for the rhyme
and for taking the time

Blueprincesa said...

Nicely done.

Shan'Chelle said...

Sweet....I like artistic types with great bums :-P

Networkchic said...

And he has a way with words...oh, and he has a cute butt to. What more could a girl ask for.

kimmyk said...

KOW...You've got mad skills and I'll take your word for it that your have a nice behind.

Melvin "eM" Arroyo said...

drink for free... gulpy gulp!

TJ said...

well, maybe not every funny man yet, sirreene. I'm sure that I would've remembered that when I was performing with my improv group on South Street.

NewYorkMoments said...

You're a poet...

WDKY said...

Just popped back
to have a see
if you'd replied
at all to me.

But now I'm here
I thought I'd add
that your poetry
is not half bad.

WDKY - October 2005

k o w said...

manic mom:
I've worked a couple of clubs in the area. If you know the area you know the clubs ;)

Thank you all
for the kinds words
Hall and Oates were good
but they didn't sing like birds.

TJ said...

ouch...

J C said...

mind telling us what the title refers to?