Thursday, October 13, 2005

HNT requests and Haiku's

Want to see naked?
Here is your chance to request
what I show today

I'm sick like a dog people. I couldn't come up with a decent picture to post today as I feel like utter crap. So ladies and gentlemen you make the call. Make a request on what you want to see. Ask for anything but my penis. No penis pictures. It's not going to happen. No matter how many emails I get or comments I receive no penis for you. You'll have to buy me dinner to maybe get a glance and that does not mean you can order Papa John's pizza to my house if you have my address. That has worked in the past but no more now.


HAIKU's!
Yes long before Half Nekkid Thursdays we here at Fuggo were rocking out haiku's on Thursdays. Look here for verification. I've always enjoyed the challenge this form brings with it and I hope to carry on with them over at another site I will be setting up with a fellow blogger in the coming weeks.

12 comments:

CatSpit said...

I want to see your ice weasel.

Networkchic said...

I'd like to see your back....I have this thing for backs and from the looks of that bum of yours...your back has to be nice too.

finally forgiving said...

lucky sirreene for already having seen the goods...;-)

I just want to see something that belongs to k o w, and not bat d*ck.

TJ said...

Here's my haiku entry--I call it "Ode to Blogspot.com"

The chance to reveal
ourselves, both inside and out.
I love HNT

finally forgiving said...

sireene says I'm missing out....I WANNA SEE!!!!

k o w said...

So is it another ass shot this week? That's what the emails are telling me.

Sarah, Goon Squad Sarah said...

That is so wrong.

ladylongfellow said...

I want to see your neck, collarbones and shoulders.

k o w said...

That can be done. LLF wins

Aaron said...

[quote]asphyxiate: I want to see your ice weasel.[/quote]

**snicker**

Mister Hand said...

Hey, k o w, how about posting a picture of your penis?

This comment brought to you by an inappropriate manual comment spam-whore.

I don't know what any of that meant. And no, I really don't care to see your penis. But thanks for your assurances that I won't ever have to worry about stumbling across it in future posts.

jamwall said...

please ignore that last request