Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Subway's Chicken Parmesan Sandwich Review

It's the messiest piece of shit sandwich I've ever laid my grubby paws on. I've got a red splash stain on my favorite silk yellow tie (the one from Disney with little Mickey silouettes) thanks to this sandwich. And it didn't taste good either. It tasted like shit. In fact all of their food tastes like shit now that their product has stained my lovely tie.

Oh shit....

The sandwich was only $4. I gave the guy a $20 and I just discovered a $20 in my pocket accompanied by a $5 bill and a $1. That cashier goofed with my change. It's like a Community Chest card from Monopoly that states "Subway cashier error in your favor, collect $6." They paid me to eat their shitty sandwich and with the extra $6 I'm taking the tie right now to the dry cleaner across the street from my office to get it cleaned.

Boy that worked out.

17 comments:

... j said...

fucking subway bitches, on the birght side you godda lve the fact that they hire people who can't count.

NewYorkMoments said...

The universe has an amazing way of evening everythign out. Erm...Sometimes. Other times you just get screwed right up the ass!

yatesy said...

dude you live in philly, why are earth are you eating at subway????

k o w said...

I was tempted by their commercials yatesy. Plus the fact that I just discovered the store lended to me going in there.

Steve's Prince of Steaks on Bustleton is normally where I drive to for lunch.

Aaron said...

Thanks KoW! Ya just saved me dinner expenses for the evening. We saw the commercial last night during some gibberish on TV and thought we'd give it a try tonight.

Fuck it! Looks like steaks on the grill.......

Blueprincesa said...

Subway was so much better before they changed their bread and stopped cutting their sandwiches in a "u" shape.

k o w said...

My pleasure Scary. Why don't you slice those steaks down and make them into cheesesteaks?

Anonymous said...

a disney tie?!

kimmyk said...

i love subway...i could eat there everyday.

that's probably because i live in ohio and we dont have cool sub places here. there's actually 4 in my small town. but i always get their veggie sub with tons of mayo....now i'm hungry.

WDKY said...

A disney tie?

The answer's abvious, of course. Take a packed lunch, and where a bib.

~Moi~ said...

All this food talk.
Great now Im hungry.
Good thing you didnt put up food pics or I would be droolin on the keyboard...

and my thoughts exactly ... disney tie? cute

WDKY said...

"Abvious"? "Where" a bib???

F*ck me, I've lost my marbles.

Sky said...

WDKY, when and where? You know I am in need of some "lovin".

KOW, thanks for the review..now I know not to get that :).

Scribe Called Steff said...

I've posted something that may be of interest to you still.

Your blog's amusing.

And Subway tastes like ass. I go to Quizno's if I need a sandwich, but I prefer the Philly Steak Pita Sandwich from the Pita Pit (canadian chain, I suspect), and thank god there's one near where I work sometimes.

The Cunting Linguist.

j said...

ick.

that poor cashier. better lern to use their fingers.

j said...

lern? lern?

maybe i should work there as i obviously can't spell. *rolls eyes*

jamwall said...

you wanna tell me which subway bitches you dealt with? i'll whoop their stanky asses with the fuzzy dice off my mary kay car!!!