Thursday, October 20, 2005

nip/tuck quotes I like

I watch nip/tuck not just for the great sex scenes but for the writing. I've been told I sometimes act just like Christian Troy from the show. Who knew? So here's a couple of my favorites.

Kimberly Henry: I don't understand this! I haven't heard from him since my operation. It thought that we were gonna be together.
Sean McNamara: Ms. Henry, I think you're confusing Dr. Troy's pleasant and very thorough bedside manner with real emotions.
Liz Winters: If it's any consolation to ya, honey, you're not the first girl he's done this to, but at least you got a good set of tits out of it, so heal in more ways than one and just go on with your life.

Christian Troy: I think I work better on women I've screwed. Once you've seen a woman's cumface, you've seen her soul.

HNT Update:
Picture of the tongue coming up tonight unless I get more votes for another body part.

8 comments:

Blondie... said...

*MAJOR POINTS TO YOU*

I love nip/tuck. I like Christian's "you show me your pain, I'll show you mine"... I know its just a tv show but its profound to me.

Glad to have found another fan!!

TJ said...

I might have to start watching this show...

k o w said...

Definitely give the show a look. It's the best thing on tv.

WDKY said...

I'm so pissed off that I've missed so much of it. The new series starts here on Saturday.

Oh, and the tongue is good, go with it.

Calvin said...

tongue sounds good! hehe!

k o w said...

I've gone intercontinental!

kimmyk said...

I don't watch NIP/TUCK but everyone I know does. I'm afraid since I've missed the first few seasons I won't understand the whole storyline behind the slasher or whatever they call that guy/girl. I've tried to watch it, didn't understand and flipped it to somethin else.
I'll have to give it another whirl....
Now let's see that tongue damnit.

k o w said...

Kimmy do yourself a favor and rent the 1st 2 seasons. You will love yourself for watching it and me for suggesting it. Hell I'll send you my copy of them.