Wednesday, October 05, 2005

To Sleep with a Professor?

I scheduled a meeting to meet up with one of my professors last night after class. She's young, sort of attractive in a bookwormish kind of way, and smart. Over the first 3 weeks of class she's been flirting with me whenever she gets the chance. When we're in the lab she reaches around me bumping into me "by accident" while giving me a coy little smile.

I scheduled the meeting to actually go over some formulas I've been having some problems with. So I showed up at her office and she led me in. Now in her office she has a desk, a table with 3 chairs, and a love seat. Instead of going to sit at the table she tells me to have a seat on the couch. "Okay" and I go sit down. As I turn to look at her she's letting her hair down. Now I'm thinking that this won't be my normal tutor session. Hmmmm. She comes over and sits down next to me and asks me what she can help me with. I turn to a page in my text and away we go running chemical formulas for the next half hour. Constantly we're rubbing up against one another and we both know it. I'm thinking I should just throw the book across the room and give it to her right there on the couch. But I didn't. I started thinking what could possibly happen if I start f*cking one of my professors? You hear about female students sleeping with male professors but never the other way around.

So do I try and sleep my way to a good grade or actually do the work and earn whatever grade I get? I could always sleep with her after the semester.

22 comments:

jamwall said...

i dated a professor once (i was never her student), any night where there was sex involved, she would give a lecture. then we'd have a "discussion group" where preperations would be made for "the exam" (i.e., getting naked, aroused, comfortable, etc.), followed by the exam, which was 50% oral and the rest was multiple choice...

according to her, i was an A student...

Aaron said...

Oh man, so calculated on her part! Do her dirty! That's what she obviously wants!

Not sure about the 'love' seat. Gotta wonder how many other student's needed 'help'!!

And come back with an even better story! Can't wait for that one! LOL

ladylongfellow said...

I slept with a professor my sophomore year -he gave me a B in the class..instead of the A I deserved because he "had to be harder on me because other students suspected." So, wait till you are done the class...and go for it!

finally forgiving said...

I'd sleep with her...but that's just me...

Networkchic said...

I say earn your grade....f*ck her twice. ;-)

Sky said...

Maybe I need to become a professor :). I would say sleep with her!

... j said...

dude you could work for bookwormbitches.com - just kidding, i say give it to her, give it to her... dude... GIVE IT TO HER!!!!

p.s. I hate you, my professors were always dogs.

WDKY said...

I'm shocked that you're even asking!

k o w said...

I didn't say she was a knockout. To be honest I have a bigger chest than her and I've barely got one.

NewYorkMoments said...

Go for it dude! Great blog material.

Silver said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frozin said...

Part of me is thinking, is this true? The other part of me is thinking, what would your girlfriend think?

... j said...

who cares if she's got tiny bubbles... and she doesnt have to be a supermodel, if the plumbing works... ya know.

And just in case you're still unsure... remember "What would Chris do?" <- if anybody gets this reference, I'll be uber blog happy, and do something nice for a homeless dude.

k o w said...

Miss M is all for me getting the best grades I can get.

k o w said...

And Silverblood I deleted your comment based on the fact that you used real names. Let's keep this anonymous bud. You know what I do for a living.

kimmyk said...

i say get the grade yourself-you'll feel better about it. but the story in the future wont be as colorful.

then like everyone else said-fuck her afterwards.

... j said...

oooh and as an afterhtought, you really should play Van Halen's - hot for teacher when you go inot her office for that romp

k o w said...

I really should bed her just to see how much my grades would improve. If only she had boobs.


She's really not that pretty but I've thrown a dog a bone before.

landry said...

"I scheduled the meeting to actually go over some formulas I've been having some problems with."
hmmmm
is THAT what they are calling it these days?
you kids!!!
when i was young they called it 'trying to fuck your teacher'
:p

Shan'Chelle said...

The fact that you took the time to ask the blog world advice indicates that you have some reservations. The fact that your obsessed about her small breasts indicates that you would only be caving to peer pressure if you did it :-) Also...you have to think about the reprocussions of if you do it and she wants more since you are not attracted to her. It would make a good story but remember, nurses are hotter than teachers and if you manage to get through you will be set for life in that department ;-)

Mister Hand said...

I mean...

COME ON WHAT THE FUCK?!!

That's all I have to say. I think you know what I would do...

modous said...

DUDE!

Imagine if you called the Howard Stern show and asked this question. What do you think the answer is??? DO IT! And screw your grades along the way too what the hell, at least you are getting some.

I just hope that the miss's does not know about your blog. Can you say NIXON anybody?