Friday, December 09, 2005

Love them elves

I wonder if the elves in the North Pole ever get tired of working for Santa? The fat man gets all the credit while the elves sit around all day building XBox 360's and 20 GB ipods. Those things aren't easy to build. Santa's workshop has to be the most advanced factory in the world. It can turn out everything from rocking horses to leather jackets to bean bag chairs without a hitch. Those elves must bust thier asses night and day this time of year making sure every good boy and girl get their hands on such items as a Samsung 26" LCD HDTV. I wonder how they do the binding on the latest cookbook put out by Alton Brown of the cooking show "Good Eats"?

Those elves don't get nearly enough credit. Look at the way they put together the 8" Lapco "Bigshot" barrel for paintball guns. The elves polish the insides of those barrels so well that you hardly see a paintball break in it.

Santa has to really treat these elves well if they can craft the nice clothes seen on the racks at such stores as Banana Republic, Express, Abercrombie & Fitch, and of course J Crew.

So this holiday season let's remember all the elves who put together these fine items for us.

10 comments:

Networkchic said...

I'm always appreciative of the short people...since I'm one of them.

kimmyk said...

If I get what I want this year for Christmas I'll be realllyyyyy nice to an elf. Specially if he looks like frodo.

k o w said...

You can start right here sirreene.

Sky said...

Gotta love those elves and agree with kimmy on this one..

I think kow should dress up as an elf and we really show him our appreciation :)

Anonymous said...

so is this a hint... as to what's on your Christmas list....

hmmm... read all the other comments.. kissing elves seems like the thing everyone wants, including me

Danielle said...

Those lil elves are so cute!!!!! lol Have a good weekend!

k o w said...

My ass looks awesome in red.

elvira black said...

I heard a rumor that Santa's going to start outsourcing to Southeast Asia. His elves are unionized and he wants to employ cheaper labor without all those annoying benefits. Damn shame.

Antek said...

as a former elf, I can honestly tell you that Santa is a prick.. that fat bastard had no regard for us and I highly doubt he has changed his ways.

WDKY said...

Are you on commission, KOW?