Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Today's notes

1.) Pick up more hot chocolate mix.
2.) And another bottle of Green Goodness.
3.) Pick up Animal Crossing tonight and trade furniture with Pez.
4.) Pick up bonus pay from Saturday night's show for "a job well done."
&
5.) NEVER WEAR ITALIAN LEATHER SHOES WITH NO TREAD ON THEM TO YOUR CAR IN 3 INCHES OF SNOW.
My shoes are ruined. Walking out this morning I forgot that snow had fallen overnight and proceeded to lose my footing nearly falling into my neighbors inflatable Homer Simpson. I continue on slipping and sliding until I get to my ride. Then it happens, PLOP! My left foot goes into a puddle of slush that runs into my shoe. "You dumb motherfu...r" I yell.

Now I sit here in my office with a foot I can no longer feel. Soaked to the bone and sore from the onset of frostbite. I plan on finding a cheap pair of shoes and some socks at lunch to get home in. Have to look up the closest Payless Shoes now as my lovely Italians are now completely shot. Salt stains all over their once beautiful facade they are a mere shadow of their former greatness.

8 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaaaaa! I am so sorry I just laughed!!! But Italian Shoes with no treads in the snow, you trying to commit suicide?!?!? Man go sit near a heater! Yuor feet must be freezing!! Take them all off, screw it. They need to air dry!! Your gonna get sick! Forget about the shoes pneumonia is a bitch!

k o w said...

I've got my left foot wrapped up right now in a sweatshirt I keep in a drawer. I can't believe I came in. I should have just turned around and taken a mental health day.
Ha! get this my word verification for this comment is "icy"sa.

ladylongfellow said...

Ah...don't be such a puss! lol I bet your grandparents walked to school in blizzards with holes in their shoes and socks and they survived! lol

Caterpillar said...

Oh poor you and your shoes! I hate when I get cold feet. The only way I can warm up again is to run hot water over them for a few minutes - so run to the bathroom and jump up on the sink!! :)

Sky said...

Here let me rub your feet to warm them up.

And to lady...they probably walked uphill both ways too :) or at least that was the story I was always told.

WDKY said...

And you play hockey? :-)

k o w said...

Hey I did drive all the way in with my foot soaked. LOL

Yes I play hockey, I should be ashamed.

Networkchic said...

Oh...men can be so thick headed. It's winter...get your damn boots on.

By the way, vinegar takes out salt stains. ;-)