Friday, December 02, 2005

The Meal

I'm just going to go home, it was a tough game tonight.
Come over, I'll make you dinner.
You realize that your 45 miles away.
I'll make it worth it.
You make a meal? What are you making?
Soup, salad, and a grilled cheese sandwich.
Damn a venerable feast.
So are you coming over?
On my way.

I got there and the salad was handed to me in the bag it came in unopened. The soup was still in it's can and the grilled cheese wasn't grilled. What she had done was toast the bread and then stick cheese between the toasted slices and microwave them together.

But honestly it was the thought that counted as I picked her up and placed her down on the counter top kissing her.....

She should cook more often.

13 comments:

Danielle said...

Haaaaa!! Oh yuo were cooken alright! lmao!!!!!

Mmm now I want a grill cheese sandwich!!

Have a great weekend man!

k o w said...

It was the perfect ending to a night where I got lit up for 12 goals in one game.

I brought the can of soup into work today but have no can opener.

Danielle said...

K O W

hit the dolla store!!! lol. Man I do that too but I get those soups that has the easy open lid for retards, lol.

k o w said...

There is a dollar store around the corner here. Hell there's a dollar store around every corner.

Blondie... said...

KOW, All I can do is feel warm for you after reading this. What a great way to end a day.

You should carry a P38 on your keychain, its a can opener - military style. It always helps in a pinch. *redneck father alert* lol

ladylongfellow said...

I dunno if I would have gone 45 miles for salad...soup you didn't eat and a cheese sandwich...damn that is devotion..or horniness? lol You pick!

Networkchic said...

I imagine dessert was worth the drive.

kimmyk said...

i never thought of makin grilled cheese that way..better than using an iron I suppose.

landry said...

hmmm
there is far too much talk of the lack of can opener.
how about
THAT IS FUCKING HOT!?!?!?

i would drive 45 miles for a bag of salad if i got that sort of service!!!

you rock.
call me about tomorrow.

k o w said...

Dessert?

I'm getting harr...hungry already.
;)

k o w said...

Perfect, is the bottle on ice yet?

Blueprincesa said...

and I thought my cooking skills were bad.

Sky said...

Damn, I would have made you a real meal.