Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Tonight...


Tonight I'm...
...hunting for the mouse in my house.
...donating food to the needy.
...sitting in a parking lot to watch Christmas shows on the side of a tractor trailer.
...drinking to simply stay warm.
...buying a thermos instead to keep chicken soup in.

Because today I'm thinking scotch and driving never mixes well, especially on frozen roads.

It's that time of year to start enjoying the season for me. I've been a Grinch so far but now I'm feeling it.

10 comments:

Sky said...

Can I feel it to? *wink

Networkchic said...

I've got goose bumps...it's cold outside. In my parts, there's no other choice than to feel it. wink!

Danielle said...

That's what's up!!!
It's the time of year for giving!!!
But I'll take the scotch too!!!

Blueprincesa said...

I'll be in the spirit after this weekend when I'm done my exams. Woo hoo! Until then I'll be the grinchiest Grinchette of all.

k o w said...

With my last final on Monday it's officially Christmas time in my mind.

ladylongfellow said...

Man I miss Y100! Just what Philly needed another rap station. Glad Preston and Steve found a new home, thouh -although they are a little too demo for me.

kimmyk said...

good luck hunting the mouse....

whatcha donating?

glad you're feelin the spirit...errr is that the scotch?

k o w said...

I've got a big box full of canned goods and instant potatoes. Idahoan goodness turned into flakes!

Danielle said...

morning man, whre's the post? lol!! (just playen) hell it's still early!

Sky said...

So did you get all you wanted accomplished last night?