Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Midnight Scrabble

I'm becoming more and more addicted to crafting words for points. Games.com has become a daily stop for me over the last couple of months. What first started as something to simply kill time with has become a near obsession as I learn that words like "qat" and "rax" are legal in play. I'm really enjoying the strategic game of Scrabble where you put down a word like "axe" just to ruin the other players attempt at a triple word score.

If anyone wants to play shoot me an email and I will send you my super, uber secret screenname for that site. If you beat me I may send you a T-Shirt.

13 comments:

j said...

ooh, i may have to take a look see. i'm a scrabble liker.

Danielle said...

I love scrabble!!

Happy holidays man!!!! I been out of the loop for a minute, work has been nuts but I am back around now. Hope you had a great xmas!!!

Sky said...

Anytime :P

ladylongfellow said...

What kinda t-shirt? lol

Blondie... said...

Scrabble is fun but you would kick my ass. I'm more of a spades kinda gal. Even then, I don't play well.

lol

I hope you had a good Christmas KOW.

k o w said...

I have a preliminary design for a FUGGO t-shirt over at cafepress ready to roll. Best me in Scrabble and win it.

Networkchic said...

Oh I'm so good with words....maybe I'll give it a try.

k o w said...

Give it a shot. I thought I was good at Scrabble and then I went online and got my tail kicked.

kimmyk said...

I would sooo get my ass kicked at that game....I suck at scrabble.

Blueprincesa said...

"rax," eh? What does that mean?

WDKY said...

Hey, you want to drop a line to Zooz... she's always playing online Scrabble.

... j said...

can you combine words for points. like retarded and fun, and make retardofun? like something thats so fun that it's retarded. ergh.. sorry man, I'm hungover :p Anywho have a happy new year.

finally forgiving said...

oh k o w...I'd so beat your ass in scrabble...