Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Andy Rooney Brows

A Fuggo song parody based on Kim Carnes' "Bette Davis Eyes"

His hair is white and gray
His wit an email surprise
His face is never cold
Cause' he's got Andy Rooney Brows

He'll turn his mojo on you
You won't have to think twice
He's as burnt as Cheech and Chong
He's got fuzzy ass brows

And he'll pick you
he'll kick you
all the better just to teach you
He's facoccious
and he knows just what it takes to make a pol blush
All the rednecks think he's a cow
he's got Andy Rooney brows

11 comments:

Blueprincesa said...

Wow. That's hot.

j said...

You have too much time on your hands me thinks!

k o w said...

It seriously popped into my head in the shower this morning.

Networkchic said...

Oh my you are so cool. But hey...I really like Andy Rooney - he tells the truth. :-)

Sky said...

You always know how to make me smile

k o w said...

sirreene you shouldn't type with your mouth full.
;)

Galen said...

Hahaha. Gotta love his pet caterpillars.

kimmyk said...

*speechless*

WDKY said...

I see a new career for you on the horizon.

jamwall said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
jamwall said...

andy rooney keeps calling me up at 3 am. he's crying and shit.

i'm not taking him back until he shaves those bushy ass eyebrows. they make my taint itch!