Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Cold?

I'm that crazy guy who's out shoveling the snow in cargo shorts. You think "He's nuts!" but really I'm not. In fact I've worn shorts year round for as long as I can remember. Now I do wear pants as evidenced by yesterday's post but most of the time you'll find me running around in shorts. Why? Well I just don't feel the cold. I actually kinda like it. Now I know your saying "He's nuts!" but really I'm not. They key is to dress warm up top. If you keep your chest warm the rest of your body will be as well. It's also a matter of mind over matter really. If you think your warm you'll be warm.

Try it.

2 comments:

Networkchic said...

So...you are a real hard ass? Well my dear that's because your butt is cold. Put some pants on. :-)

... j said...

cold = evil, you philosophy does not work, I want global climate control and permanenet 72 deg nights 83 deg days, sunny, with medium humidity.