Thursday, February 23, 2006

Test

This is a test.

EDIT
I'm sure many of you were distraught when trying to access this lil corner of the web over the last 48 hours. Blogger farted and kicked FUGGO out for about 20 hours. But now it's back in all of it's candy reviewing goofiness.

Wanna tell me how much you missed the site? Skype me at fuggo@comcast.net
I'll be back later with more turtle humping madness from the Cape May County Zoo.
And in case you missed it check the post below on Emily Dickinson and comment if you can on the subject. I'm fascinated by her work right now and I don't know why.

5 comments:

Lil Bit said...

.... a test for.... ?
LOL

WDKY said...

Have the Amazons gone?

PG said...

Do turtles hump???
hmmm? I guess so.

I missed you tremendously. I needed a laugh.

kimmyk said...

i thought maybe you pulled a Nukie and actually clicked the delete blog button. glad ya didn't.

Caterpillar said...

I thought something was wrong with my computer, so I'm glad you're back!