Monday, February 06, 2006

Shocking

Quite possibly the best sour candy ever.

I'm not bullshitting you here. I ate 5 frigging packs of these things this weekend since discovering them mid-day on Friday. I mean their Sweettarts covered in a super sour candy shell, and their chewy! What wicked chemical engineer concocted this combination in the lab? They are sure to be a saint to those of us that like a little sour with our sweetness. These little candies are really tasty and well habit forming. It probably wasn't good for my health by eating as many as I did but I say we should enjoy ourselves as much as we can while on this plane of existence. And I'll be enjoying myself with these things. Off to buy a case on ebay.

5 comments:

finally forgiving said...

You hadn't tried those yet? And you're not sick from eating 5 packs...

Oh my stomach turned just thinking about it.

ladylongfellow said...

Pucker up...and say.....ahhhhhhhhh

WDKY said...

Nothing like a bit of excess to get the week off on a proper footing.

Tevin said...

OH Em Gee! Those things rock! I've been a fan for about 3 years now. Welcome to the club!

k o w said...

Hell yeah for Valentines!