Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Invasion

"Hello?"
"Yes may I speak to Mr. (k o w)?"
"Speaking"
"Well yes sir this is your lucky day, I'm here to tell you a great opportunity involving Cingu..."
"Wait a second please I'm kinda in the middle of something."
"Ok sir while your doing that I..."
"I don't think you heard me can you give me a second here I'm stuck."
"Sir we are now able to provi..."
"Look chum my house is being attacked right now by Amazons."
"Excuse me?"
"Amazons, see apparently they found out where I lived after I stole their idol spoon and so they came all the way up here to get me. At first they said they were here to sell me something and now their fucking the place up."
"Well that's quite the story."
"Yup and it's all true." (sound of toilet flushing in background)
"What was that noise?"
"I just ate all of the Amazons and instantly shit them out and flushed them down the lou."
"Thank you for your time."
"Hey what does 6 times 7 equal?"

And with that the line went dead. I think it's every persons duty to screw with telemarketers when they call you in the middle of going to the bathroom.

9 comments:

j said...

Bah ha ha!!!!!!

Sky said...

It doesn't matter if you are using the bathroom or not...it's a rule you have to screw with telemarketers.

Kojubat said...

I just don't answer the phone unless the caller ID indicates someone who I feel should have a good reason to call me.

Mister Bones said...

Kojubat's comment....ditto, and sometimes even then I don't answer.

... j said...

the only way to deal with telemarketers, kow im am at this moment golf clapping for you,

Networkchic said...

hey...that was you on the other end? I hate my job.

Just kidding.

ladylongfellow said...

Why ya answering the phone while going potty? lol

BOY...I don't wanna call you now...lol...well OK...I do...lol..

Danielle said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

kimmyk said...

niice.

least you weren't in the middle of whackin' it and makin' 'em listen to that.

I'd take a man flushin' then a man whackin' anyday.

I'm just sayin.