Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Would you believe 300?

Yup 300 posts here on this site now. Hard to imagine how much time I've actually spent writing them all but if I had to guess I'd say I probably have spent a total of maybe 6 hours tops. Now you may say that's lowballing it. But consider the content on these pages. Mostly short stories or pictures accompanied by nonsense and candy reviews. Nothing too mind numbing and thats the way I wanted it.

I could have posted the "300 things you didn't know about k o w" but I find lists to be hard to read after #10 so I skipped that idea. Then I considered opening up this site to a reader to do a guest post but pulled back from that because how could I pick just one person? So instead I open the floor here for comments on what you really think of this site. Is it stupid? Refreshing? Maybe you think it would go great mixed with Coke Classic and some grenadine? Let's hear it. Don't hold anything back as I'll be the first person to admit something sucked.

10 comments:

Booster MPS said...

Kegs, the blog simply rocks! Seems like I have been sticking my head in here for the last couple of months and it is always refreshing and funny. Most of all you never know what you will get which is really cool. Keep doing what you are doing bro!

Networkchic said...

I come here for a laugh...for useless info that actually comes in handy. I think it goes good with just about anything.

... j said...

it's all about the candy and soft drink reviews for me ;)

kimmyk said...

I honestly think you don't show enough skin on HNT...no I'm kiddin. I don't wanna see anymore.

I like this blog...that's why I stalk the fuck out of this bitch everyday.

Keep up the good work and I especially like the Indiana Jones stories. I've taken your advice on some of the juice drinks and thought I'd rather drink muddy water instead, ok ok it wasn't that bad but close. Anyhoo...fine blog. Quite good.ish (in the words of the great WDKY)

Mister Bones said...

Fuggo is a ray of sunshine on an otherwise cloudy day. I enjoy my daily stop by here.

Sky said...

as bones said. You always know how to put a smile to my face and make my day a little bit brighter.

k o w said...

I think your site fucking rocks. Your witty, sexy, intelligent, and well read. If you were a fruit roll up I'd eat you.

WDKY said...

Pure class. Slightly weird at times, admittedly, but class nonetheless.

Tevin said...

Fuck your class. I just want to see more naked KOW... *ahem* I mean. It's ok.

Caterpillar said...

I'm late commenting, but I say exactly what booster mps and NWC said!! I like that it's a quick, fun, and always interesting little read! Happy 300, and here's to 300 more!