Thursday, February 09, 2006

F the Internets!

Seriously. It takes up so much of our fucking time now that it takes away from doing worthwhile activities like running, doing the wash, and generally being active. Think for a second how much time you spend each day logged into the world wide web. Depressing isn't it? Think about what you could be doing with that time instead of sitting around burning your eyes out. You could be knitting your dog a sweater or trimming the hedges in your backyard that have become grossly overgrown. You could be reading a good book or making a dish a friend gave you the recipe for.

Being on the internet can't be good for your back either. As your reading this your bent over somewhat aren't you? Admit it that now your straightening up and bringing your shoulders back. Hey I know I'm doing it. Doesn't it feel good when you stretch back like that? Imagine how piss poor your posture is when walking around. I for one try to correct this everyday when I'm walking. Reason I do it is because when I'm 65 and on the internet I don't want my back to go out.

6 comments:

Sky said...

I can think of better things to be doing *wink..my toes haven't curled in a long time. :)

k o w said...

Your absolutely right, you can curl your toes instead of being on the internet.

Hey check it out my word verification is "vbear"!

... j said...

its like the TV of the 21st century.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Most of my time on the internet is spent at work, where they frown upon cooking, regardless of who gave me the recipe. Although I do find more and more lunch hours sucked into the intra-web rather than going out and taking a walk, like I used to do.

Mister Bones said...

Same here. Most if I'm on the net, I'm usually at work and it's usually early in the morning during downtime.

WDKY said...

Ooooo... hang on... that's better.

You're SO fucking right!!