Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The brutality...

I was attacked by a jelly powdered donut. I walked in to the kitchen this morning to find it staring at me from the counter. I got closer to inspect it when suddenly it lept into my hand and started charging for my mouth. I couldn't run and before I could scream for help it was in my mouth. So I fought back. I started chewing the donut until all of it's strawberry filled insides were everywhere. After about 3 minutes the battle was over. I was victorious. It was the first time a jelly donut had attacked me since 1998.

So remember when a jelly donut attacks you your only defense is to eat it.

5 comments:

PG said...

I suppose you could try and parry it off with your fists, hit back...
thus flinging it in the opposite direction, where it might smash a snobby-nosed woman in the face and fall down between her overly large bossom and into her blouse, jelly dripping downward, slowly...
powder everywhere...

heehee.. this is fun...

Booster MPS said...

I fight them off by drowning them in coffee

kimmyk said...

wonder if that would work with like a hershey's with almonds bar? ya think? worth investigating i say.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

The same thing happened to me the other day, only with a slab of spareribs. They would have killed me too, had I not consumed them.

landry said...

mmmm
jelly donuts
when not being attacked by the vicious creatures, they are quite delightful.
But you must first make sure that they do not try to trick you by concentrating all of their gelatinous goodness into a small area. it should be enjoyed in equal amounts with the dough and the soft powdery sugar.