Thursday, March 09, 2006

Quiz Time Hot Shots

First person to correctly name the following 4 Muppets from Sesame Street fame gets a No Prize. Everyone knows these muppets, we all grew up with them, but do you know their names?
If no one guesses correctly by this evening I'll reveal the results.



Yes I know I know this is an incredibly lame post. But this is what happens when your out late the night before at the pub playing Quizzo until 12am.

Answers in order"
Prairie Dawn
Sherlock Hemlock
Bruno
Amazing Mumford

5 comments:

ladylongfellow said...

Good god..lol...well the first one was clemintine? Not sure. The second is sherlock hemlock. Third is oscar the grouch and ted? The 4th is mumford the magician. "A lah peanutbutter sandwiches!"

Is the electric factory next? lol

Networkchic said...

Ok I only know Prarie Dawn, Oscar, and the count. The other one escapes me. I watch Sesame every single day...hey I have a 2 year old it's allowed.

MG said...

I didn't remember any names, but i did remember the PB sandwiches :)

kimmyk said...

I never watched Sesame St. but the Muppets? I remember the two guys in the balcony...and that's really it besides that pig and the frog. Oh yah, and the swedish chef.

jamwall said...

my ex-girlfriend (she had a foam-rubber complexion).

penis mcschpincter (he's into anything with holes).

oscar wilde the writer and singer johnny trash.

my abusive father. fuck i hate him!!!!