Thursday, March 23, 2006

HNT- "Hey Nerds Thursday"

Hey Nerds.
It's Thursday.
Time to expose yourself just a little.
Maybe a breast.
Maybe a cock.
Maybe you hand doing the laundry.
Maybe your hands wrapped around an XBox controller.
Perhaps your exposing just a little bit of your inner thigh.
Or your painted lips.
Maybe your showing off your sweet behind.
Maybe your showing a picture from your past
Your life in rewind.
On the internet everyone's a voyeur
a model
or a poet
but let's face it
deep down inside
we're all nerds
and we love it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get naked fucker!

BZ

... j said...

i show my face, i dont give a flying fuck....

kimmyk said...

where's the nekkidness up in here?

some days we wanna see skin KOW not all this poetry bullshit. If i want cuddled I'll go to um...hmm...can't think of anyone I wanna cuddle with ....ok ...LL's blog..I'll read her poetry if I want cuddled..now get naked and show me some ass.

Or don't.

I'll still come back cause that's the kinna blogger friend I am.

landry said...

i did it
a little naked painted elbow action

ladylongfellow said...

I'm not a nerd, that isn't PC. I'm sexy geek...THAT is PC.