Friday, March 10, 2006

Pebbles

I was invited to dinner last night and seeing how I only had a cupcake for lunch I eagerly said yes to the invitation. Her place was a little out of the way, close to 50 miles off my usual commute but I was hungry and figured a good cooked meal was well worth the drive. So I pull up to her house and she greets me at the door wearing nothing but a black, lacy teddy. Dinner was now the furthest thing from my mind naturally. I stepped into the living room and put my arms....

(fast forward an hour)

As I'm drying off from the spa I looked up and asked her what is was she prepared for dinner as I couldn't smell anything. "It's on the table, go help yourself." Excited I ran naked to the kitchen to find a box of Fruity Pebbles cereal and 2 bananas waiting for me.

Frankly the night couldn't have been any better.

8 comments:

Networkchic said...

Oh my, that stuff is so bad for you. The cereal...not the sex.

Blueprincesa said...

Yuck. I hate fuity pebbles.

WDKY said...

I like the concept very much, although I'd prefer as bowl of Alpen (with at least 50% of the raisins removed, of course).

You guys are okay.

ladylongfellow said...

*wrinkling nose* Yick! Man, I hope the sex was awesome to have gotten a bowl of that! Holy shit!

kimmyk said...

I love me some fruity pebbles.

she can cook that girl...she's a keeper.

MG said...

what is wrong with these people? Fruity Pebbles Rock!

yatesy said...

sex AND fruity pebbles?
you lucky fucker!

Sky said...

I am jealous!