Thursday, March 02, 2006

Decipher this Dream

Ok so I woke up this morning remembering this wacky dream I had last night but can't quite make out what, if anything, it could possibly mean.

It starts off I'm in Atlantic City. I'm getting off the bus and walk into the hotel and greet three of my childhood friends. We go to our room and meet up with two of the guys girlfriends in the hallway. Since the girls are staying in the room me and a buddy are now forced to sleep in the hallway. So I'm on a cot in the hallway when I turn to see a small Spanish man running by holding shoes screaming "Boros! Boros!" I get up and look to see he stole someone's shoes. I go into my friends room and yell at them for stealing the shoes because the hotel security is going to blame me for it. Suddenly someone says "Let's go sledding!" so we all walk outside where now it's a winter wonderland.

We are standing at the very top of the hill with sled runs on both sides of us. I say I'm going first and proceed to hop on a piece of cardboard box covered in a trashbag and make my descent down the hill. Halfway down the hill a red freight train comes rumbling through at the bottom of the sled run. I'm doomed so I roll off the sled and watch it slide under the freight train.

Then I hear someone say "Run!" I turn to see everyone running from what appears to be a small town sheriff looking guy. I begin to haul ass. I'm running up the hill when I'm cornered by the sheriff and his deputies. "No one is allowed to have fun here, they need to play hockey!" He says to me. I say back "Well I can show the people of this town that hockey can be fun but I'm going to need help." All of a sudden Wayne Gretzky slides in on a piece of cardboard covered in a trashbag. He's wearing a NY Islanders jersey and that strikes me as weird. So me and Wayne hop on the ice and all of a sudden every resident of the town are watching us play hockey but they don't seem too happy about it. "Hey Wayne" I say, "I think we need to eat hamburgers to make hockey fun for the people." Wayne Gretzky agrees and we start to eat hamburgers while playing hockey much to the delight of the crowd.

The End

Now please help me in deciphering whatever the hell this dream is supposed to mean? I'll take any theory you have.

4 comments:

Booster MPS said...

Cleary the Amazon women slipped a hallucinogen into your coffe to knock you out so they could find their idol spoon.

Networkchic said...

I think it means...never take drugs before bedtime.

Galen said...

Sounds like your subconscience was just menstruating all the un-used bits and pieces of several past dreams.

Sky said...

Hmm, you have a secret fantasy to be with Wayne? Sounds to me that someone or something is stopping you from doing the things you like doing?

Hell, I don't know...