Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Zorse!

What do you get when you crossbreed a horse with a zebra? A zorse of course.

Freaky! I've heard of Tigons and Ligers before but this combination never even crossed my mind until I ran into it just now. What horse lover wouldn't want a horse with a coat that pretty? I think scientists need to raise an entire herd of these things and fuck mother nature right in the ass while laughing at her. She in turn would get really pissed off that mankind had screwed with her creations and would create an elephant/dog combination that would shit a ton on the scientist's front lawns. Elephant dogs would eventually become domesticated by man and we would use them as beasts of burden to turn our fields following Armageddon. Armageddon? That'll be the day mother nature wipes us out with a huge flood because we domesticated her elephant dog.

Google "zorse" for more images. I could have posted hundreds but opted for just one. Consider it a research project for good conversation the next time your out with friends for dinner. They'll tell you about thier kids and you'll say "Ever heard of a zorse?" Boom your the life of the table. Your getting meals comped, free drinks, and now your getting in the club via the VIP door.
And remember you owe it all to us here at FUGGO. .

6 comments:

kimmyk said...

freakish!

Tevin said...

I want one... But I thought Zebras were already "mutated" horse(s?). Oh well, they still kick ass.

Blondie... said...

That is freakish and reminds me of something from a Seuss book.

"The Zorse, oh wonderfully weird and wacky it may be...
Half Horse and a Zebra two forths...
Dare you make fun of his source...
It will chase you down and kill you in due course..."

Ok, so I'm bored. ;-)

Blondie... said...

*reminds me of something --that would be used in-- a Seuss book

Caterpillar said...

You're so funny! Domesticated elephant dogs!

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Zounds!