Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"Your Bleeding!"

Me: "I'm what?"
Her: "Your bleeding from your head."
That's weird.
What happened?
Well I was in the record store down at he corner debating the clerk on why I thought the Rio album was Duran Duran's best while he kept insisting that Seven and the Ragged Tiger was.
What?
Right, so we're in there debating Duran Duran when a shapely woman comes in eating an ice cream cone, a chocolate ice cream cone.
Ok but your still bleeding here now.
Right, so seeing her eating the ice cream I decided to go get a scoop across the street.
At the ice cream shop?
Of course.
Let me get you a towel to clean the blood up with.
That'd be great. So I walk in and ask for a scoop of chocolate. They ask if I want a cone but I want a bowl. So the scooper tells me they're out of spoons.
Out of spoons? Here's a towel.
(Starts wiping blood from head) Yeah they were out of spoons so I said that's ok I have one.
You carry a spoon?
Sure, ever since I nabbed it from the the ancient ruins in South America.
Huh?
So I pull out the spoon to eat with when I hear a bloodcurdling scream. I turn to see the record store clerk being impaled on the end of an Amazon's spear.
Seriously how much blood have you lost?
So I turned and ran home here ducking spears the entire way. They must have clipped me on my head with one of them.
Where are they now?
I lost them by running through Walmart.

As a reference read the FUGGO post from January 26, 2006. It's in the archives, bottom right hand corner of the page here under "Old Stuff..."

4 comments:

Chuck fka: Meanie said...

me wantz to doe dop wiff u! Dat downz doe fun an we can wun fwu wawmawt!

Booster MPS said...

Ahh the spoon. You better be careful with that thing. Could have been worse. If you had eaten your cereal no telling what would have happened to Tony the Tiger.

Sky said...

You kill me...lol. I am going to come steal that spoon. You man enough to stop me? :)

kimmyk said...

man you know what..i had a spoon in my purse one day and my daughter said....."mom, you know you need to go on a diet when you carry spoons in your purse". I had it to eat my yogurt that morning.....pfft.

so what kinna ice cream did you get? in a bowl or cone? enquiring minds.