Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Oblivion

I stole a horse last night. I didn't mean to do it. See I was walking, actually more like hopping, around the country side minding my own business when I came up on this small inn. Outside of it was this black stallion. Regal in a way only a horse can be I walked up to it when all of a sudden I was asked if I wanted to ride? Sure I did and so I hopped on it's saddle and the enxt thing I knew I had a guard slashing at my left boot. I reared the beast around and took off down the road. About 300 yards down the road I could see a torch light. Another guard was waiting fo me so I just galloped past him but now he was in hot pursuit. Over hills and through streams me and my steed ran. As I turned around I could see that now 5 guards were onto me and closing. The horse showed no signs of tiring so I continued on.

After about 20 minutes of running I turned to find no one there. I had escaped. I looked to the west to see a small town unfolding through the early morning fog. I sped the horse towards the town awaiting whatever adventure lied ahead.

Now what do I call my horse? I like Oblivion.

10 comments:

Blueprincesa said...

Why k o w, that sounds like a positively lovely evening. I've always wanted to get a stallion and name him "Mufasa"

Booster MPS said...

This game is gonna suck me in too.

Silver said...

Wow, 20 minutes of riding...looks like this game will be next on the list.

Guess the world in this game is pretty big eh?

kimmyk said...

I left you a package at the INN in town.

Ask the fair maiden behind the bar for a drink and tell her I sent you. She'll know what to do.

Good luck..
...and I like Oblivion too....cause I don't think you could name him Kim...cause that would've been my second choice.

Mister Bones said...

See, I knew this was going to happen. I don't want to play the game, I had no interest in it whatsoever. But it's building with every post like this I read. Soon, I'll cave, hardly play it, and regret when a game I actually want drops and I can't afford it. It happens every time.

ladylongfellow said...

Sui Juris

... j said...

what game is this?

WDKY said...

Hmmmm. How about Abouttimeyoudidsomebloodywork?

Tevin said...

GRRRR, my dick just got hard with envy. I want a 360 for THIS GAME!

Sky said...

No more mooooooo? *sob