Sunday, March 05, 2006

Fuck You Carmine's Pizzaria!

Fuck you Carmine's Pizzaria in Newtown Square, PA, 19073.

Your service fucking blows. First the fucking bitch, yes I said bitch (I originally wrote the C word) of a hostess sits me and my dinner guest in a booth and throws menus at us both. Puzzled we laugh it off and wonder if her life is so fucking pathetic that she might get off being ignorant to guests of your "restaurant". We guess it is. So we sit there in your place reviewing your menu for now get this... for 15 fucking minutes without any of your scuzzy whorely dressed wannabe waitresses even stopping by our table to say hello or to get us a beverage. What is that? Is that your brand of customer service? Fuck you I say! And then to top it off when another 2 people are sat in the booth next to us they are served almost immediately! I couldn't believe it. The waitress walks by us for 15 minutes without so much as offering us a goddamn motherfucking soda yet she waddles up to them as soon as they sit down. That was what made me angry. Your little slut (yes she's a slut now too) goes and serves those 2 before I even got a hello. That's fucking bullshit. So thats when my guest says she wants to leave and I am all for it as well. So in case if your wondering why I stood up and threw your menu back onto the table resoundingly thats why. Also in case you were wondering why I asked for a manager before I left it was more because of that fucking C word of a hostess tells me and I quote... "there is no manager here!" Do I look like a fucking idiot? That is why I walked up to your main counter then and asked to speak to your night manager. "Who?" I am greeted with. Now incensed beyond a degree I rarely ever get to I smash my hand down on the counter swearing to your entire staff that I would never return to your establishment again. As I turn to leave that is when your "manager" gets off of her ass to try and correct the situation. Too little too late sweetheart. Go back to stuffing your face with the busboy's cock.

Fuck you Carmine's Pizzaria.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Man I love it when a man gets all angry and shit and starts cussin' like a sailor. [except at me of course!]

I woulda been pissed too! So who was your dinner guest? Hmmm...?

finally forgiving said...

damn that sucks!

WDKY said...

I don't know why you're holding back like this... let it out!

You should have come out with me and Cute Lawyer for dinner. Actually, no you shouldn't.

ladylongfellow said...

It's a pizza joint...lol...never take a date there...lol...Doh! Their service always sucks cause they don't do service, they do pizza, wings and subs!