Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Ipso Facto

Joe: Are you watching Gilmore Girls?
Mike: Yes I am now shoosh.
Shoosh?
I can't hear Rory.
Guys don't watch Gilmore Girls.
Well I do.
Then you must be gay.
This coming from the guy who stayed in Saturday night with his girlfriend because he wanted to watch Dirty Dancing.
Joe's girlfriend: Oh and he sewed while we watched it.
You sewed?
My pants had a hole in them. What?
Your giving me shit about watching Gilmore Girls yet you stayed in on a Saturday night to watch Dirty Dancing while you sewed?
Touche'.

5 comments:

j said...

I love the Girls.

I know a number of males that love them as well. So much so they record it if they are out.

Blueprincesa said...

Hey, sewing is COOL.

ladylongfellow said...

LMAO! Although I like Dirty Dancing, "Nobody puts Baby in the corner."

... j said...

omg, id rather have ice picks stuck in my eyes then sit through one episode of gilmore girls. seriously... and sewing... well sometimes it needs to be done when mommy or female freinds arent accessible... godda tell you my home ec teacher would be proud of me now.

Brandon Cackowski-Schnell said...

Gilmore Girls kicks ass. I can't wait for the CW network so that they can show Veronica Mars right after Gilmore Girls. Oh the dreams I'll have after that particular night of television!

Nobody sews baby in the corner!