Saturday, January 21, 2006

1/21/06

Drunk.

Fucking drunk off of an oak aged quadrupel (google it) and loving it. Everyone truly is beautiful when your drunk. Many call it beer goggles I call it stark reality. Many people are far more beautiful on the inside then they are on the outside. The place I drink at has alot of people considered to be beautiful on the outside hanging there. I find them nauseating. They can't carry a conversation any better than their chest can carry their fake ass titties. "I don't really read that much." one of them says to me. "Well then I guess we're though here." I say as I turn to walk away in search of someone with a brain.

Quote some poetry once in awhile and you will be amazed at what happens. Sure you'll get laughs with the rhetorical Simpsons quote but it won't help you get in the pants of the woman in the red belly shirt sitting on the stool in front of where your standing with her knee firmly pressed against your cock and blowing smoke in your face all night long. I hate smokers.
Where's my nerd?

10 comments:

Blueprincesa said...

Damn yeah.

j said...

I've wanted this shirt. sounds like you need it as well.
(a href="http://www.tshirthell.com/store/product.php?productid=42
")shirt(/a)

Some of the rest are pretty funny and/ or rude.

j said...

crap, i didn't link it!
shirt

k o w said...

I like that shirt. It's ordered.

Sky said...

(Picture Horseshack in Mr. Cotter). Mr. Kow, Mr. Kow....ooh ooh Mr. Kow :) "raises hand"..computer nerd here!

Networkchic said...

I am so grateful that my parents taught me how much more important the beauty on the inside is. The beauty on the outside fades...

... j said...

I unconditionally agree, yet our society is pumped full of images of trashy half-whores prancing in next to nothing - exemplefying stupidity and idiocricy to young girls who in turn idolze them and want to be like them, who then grow up to be the bar rats you describe in your post.

I've recently given up on all that crap, give me a dive bar, and a good book, and I'm set for the evening.

Cheers,
- J

k o w said...

I'm right there with ya El. I love the corner of a dive bar with a good book and good beer.

Blondie... said...

I agree too, El hit is spot on. I don't go to bars much more because I feel as if "MOMMY" is tattooed on my forehead. Plus, most guys are there just for ass. Lets go paintballing KOW! I should fly up there and we should kidnap Danielle for a day of fun.

finally forgiving said...

You're not meeting the smart girls because you're not hanging out at my bar...;) You should visit.