Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cat Scan Dream

So I'm getting the cat scan done on my brain today (see concussion from paintball, 2 posts below) and I started thinking about how cool it would be if there was an accident during my scan and some how I was imbued with super powers. Like say there was an eagle in the room at the time of the accident and when I got out of there I had grown wings and talons. I could fight crime and wear a cape. Imagine the ass one could pull if they had the power of the eagle thanks to a cat scan accident. One could spot a feisty woman from across the bar and fly over next to her to buy her a drink. It would be futile for her not to accept the drink because how many times would a guy literally fly over to buy her a drink? Needless to say the sex would be a slam dunk affair. We're talking humping against the side of a 10 story building. Just for the rush the hero could pull out and drop the woman right before he cums and then swoop down to grab her just as she passes the 6th floor in her free fall and begin coitus once again. It'd be fucking hot because everyone wants to sleep with a super hero.
Think of the endorsements! One could trademark their own line of clothes and footwear because of the cat scan accident. "Wear what the hero wears." would be the tagline and kids would cry when dad and mom refused until finally giving in and buying junior underoos emblazoned with your image. You could have a Saturday morning show. Make it a reality show where the cameras watch you defend freedom and all of that shit. Fuck yeah!

Yup all of that in the 5 minutes it took for my cat scan to be taken. I'm going back to sleep.

4 comments:

PG said...

okay, Fuggo.

What the hell you been smokin', boy???
Maybe we need to rush you to get that scan done, like, NOW....

WDKY said...

I seriously worry about you sometimes. Although I must confess I like the idea of that adrenalin rush pre-orgasm. I'm sure there must be a way of achieving that without going to the lengths you suggest, KOW...

Danielle said...

you watch too many movies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blondie... said...

OMG, how did that cat scan go? Apparently the paintball affair had some serious effects on your brain. haha

;-)