Monday, January 16, 2006

Paradise

It's a rather rare occurance when it happens but when it does you never want it to end. It's that feeling of perfect comfort. Everything just feels right and you can remain in that spot forever and not have any worries. No it's not a beach somewhere on a far away exotic island. It is your bed. You know that feeling where your perfectly warm and toasty under your blanket. Your socks are off yet your feet are perfectly warm. The sheets under you feel absolutely great as you twist and turn on them. That's paradise, and I was there this morning.

10 comments:

PG said...

Add that to the fact that your bed is a pillow-top bed, and you never want to get out of it!!!

I tell ya, John and Yoko had the right idea... staying in bed all day!!! =)

Sky said...

Almost paradise my dear..I wasn't there!

j said...

It's near perfection....and then one has to get up :(

k o w said...

John and Yoko were right on alot of things.
Don't tease Sky it's not nice. ;)

Blondie... said...

I've woke up in paradise a few times but usually, I'm cold!! Paradise to me is someone that doesn't mind the blankets getting stolen. ;-)

BTW, yes, you can share that pic of the brake rotor with your friend. My uncle is so LUCKY to be alive isn't he??

finally forgiving said...

You weren't in my bed this morning.

Why? :-(

WDKY said...

Well, as nice as it sounds I'm not getting in there with you.

kimmyk said...

i love my bed...but i gotta wear socks.

Danielle said...

yea it is!!
morning!!!!!!

Sky said...

kow, you know I am a good tease :).