Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Man

What can I get ya hon?
I'd like a hotdog with mustard and relish.
Baby it's 7 am in the morning are you sure?
Yup.
Maybe a sausage sandwich?
Nope one hotdog please.
You come in here 3 times a week and order a breakfast sandwich or pancakes, now your in here asking for a hotdog?
Is it to early to order one?
Well the lunch menu doesn't start until 11am.
Hmmm... it's just I want a hot dog this morning.
Why?
I saw a billboard driving in with this hotdog on it.
That's the only reason why?
Yeah I guess.
Don't let the man make you eat something you don't really want, I'll order you your usual.
Umm Ummm ok sure.

As I walked out of the store today with my sausage and egg sandwich I realized she's the man.

11 comments:

finally forgiving said...

Some days I understand...other days I don't...and I don't pretend to get it either.

Guess I'm having a moment.

... j said...

hahah... thats freggin aweseom :)

k o w said...

UB,
By her telling me she was going to order me my usual she becomes "the man" by making me eat something I didn't want to eat.

Networkchic said...

Your easy. :-)

k o w said...

I am aren't I.

I also don't like to upset this woman as she hooks me up with extra food without asking.

ladylongfellow said...

Yep, she da man! At least you know your role though! lol

Libby said...

that is funny! and, amazingly, i GOT it!! (of course, it's after noon...)

kimmyk said...

lmao.

This one had me crackin up !

That's too funny.....try again tomorrow and see what the man has to say then. Tell her you saw a billboard with french fries and a coke...see what she gives ya then.

Antek said...

Funny stuff man...don't let the man get you down KOW

Sky said...

Too funny...

Anonymous said...

I heard New Orleans is wonderful this time of the year.