Friday, January 27, 2006

Mile Marker 290

"Shit someone is pulling up behind us, shit it's the cops." We both struggled to get our pants on as fast as possible when the rapping started on the fogged up windows of the car. "Evening folks, can I have both of your driver's licenses please." We both pulled them out and handed them to the officer. "Shit we're in some trouble", she said. "What are they going to do to us? Arrest us for humping?" I replied.

After about 10 minutes the officer came back to the car and handed us our licenses, "So what were you folks doing up here?" "My car broke down!" she states and I just roll my eyes. Obviously she's never dealt with the police. "Broke down? What's the matter with it?" She starts to explain to the cop how the car won't start so she turns the ignition halfway then pulls it back before the engine kicks over, it's the worst acting job I've ever seen. "Well that's a shame maam, sir do you mind stepping out of the vehicle?" "Fuck" I scream in my head. Thanks to her and her weak broken down story it was going to be my ass in cuffs. So I hopped out and the officer waved me over, "You two have any drugs or alcohol on ya?." "No sir, to be honest we were just fooling around in the back seat." "Ok then I appreciate your honesty. I gotta ask ya's to move. There's a motel just down the road and a drug store across the street from it to pick up some rubbers in. You both have a good night." And with that he turned around and got into his car and drove off.

So remember, just be honest when your caught with your pants down.

Have a good weekend everyone, I'm outta here.

8 comments:

j said...

It's the best policy.

Sky said...

and when was this? You cheating on me? :)

Blueprincesa said...

it's kinda funny how often people try to make up stupid stories, though, instead of just being like, "ok, we were humping"

Networkchic said...

That's the best advice I've ever gotten. Thanks. :=)

kimmyk said...

I had a similiar experience-'cept mine was my mom..and I was 17 yrs old on prom night.

Have a great weekend!

WDKY said...

I had a similar expeience too, except I was on my own.

landry said...

i had a similar experience except mine was on someones front lawn.
i did not know the someone who owned the said lawn.

... j said...

Hahahaha..... thats so funny :) Cops came to a park once, and me and the girl drove away butt nekked with me in the back seat wearing nothing but her panties - so uncomfortable.

And WDKY, so funny :p