Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Don't do crack.

So Lindsay Lohan is appalled by the story in Vanity Fair this week stating she had an eating disorder and a drug problem? I don't normally comment on shit like this but I have to. How about my penis is appalled by what this once hot little piece of ass has turned herself into. I know I'm going to catch some flack here but seriously she went from a well rounded, red haired knockout to a pale, grossly thin, blonde, addict looking scumbag. Clean your act up and return to your former glory woman. Mean Girls was a great movie and I had it on mute the entire time.
Dammit woman grow back the hips.

9 comments:

Blondie... said...

She is seriously way too skinny. I feel the same way about Nicole Richie...

Well not the same because I don't have a penis... But those two girls were stunningly sexy...until they decided to start the powder product up their nose diet.

bleh

j said...

i mosty concur (sans the penis part as well).

she had a smokin' body and then? stick insect. ergh.

Silver said...

What happened to her tits??? (weeps silently in a corner...)

ladylongfellow said...

She looks like a cocaine user....actually.

Just my opinion.

kimmyk said...

Her and Nicole Richie need to eat a cow. Those poor skinny ass white girls.

WDKY said...

Well, I might just come from a different angle here... she seems like a nice girl, with some family problems in her past and a lifestyle that must be really difficult to cope with at her age. She has acknowledged that she had a problem, and it seems that she's dealing with it.

Sorry mate, I thought you were a bit harsh.

Tevin said...

'tis a tragety.

Sky said...

kow, what do you need her hips for when you can have mine :)

Mister Hand said...

Lindsey was hot before, but I'm not totally turned off by her new heroine look.

One word: needy.