Friday, January 06, 2006

Bourbon Porter

Wanna hang with k o w this weekend? Sure you do, who wouldn't? I know I will be. And where will I be hanging out with him? Iron Hill Brewpub in Media, PA. Tonight they release the greatest beer that has ever passed these lips, their Bourbon Porter.

Iron Hill describes it like this one their website:
"Our award winning Pig Iron Porter aged in bourbon barrels with whole vanilla beans. roasty malt flavor with a pronounced bourbon flavor and vanilla aroma served on nitrogen. This has been described as dessert in a glass."

I'll be there all weekend if you need me. I'm pulling up a cot under the tap and won't be moving until Sunday evening. This is as close to an orgasm I get without having a woman on top of me. Even wacking off isn't as much fun as this brew.

12 comments:

ladylongfellow said...

OH god that beer description sounds good! Would you wanna bring a few more cots with you and share the tap? lol

Sky said...

How about I join you (on top of you) so you can have both :)

k o w said...

Let's do it ladies. Wear skirts.

PG said...

Naughty naughty naughty people
;)
Looks to me ya got yourself a threesome, k o w.... ;)
Oh well.
Guess I will have to go visit wdky... ;)

Hey! What about football!! You are going to have to pay attention to the games too!!!
Beer! Football!! Girls!!!
Can the man do it???!!!

Katie said...

does public trans. go out to media? (not being sarcastic here)

landry said...

i am almost glad that i don't have to compete with that beer.
when we go out for beer, it will be something less exciting
please.
have fun!

j said...

that sounds delicious but very far away.

Galen said...

Can you pick me up? I'm not too far out of the way. ;\

Shan'Chelle said...

I don't even like beer and I would pull up a cot for that :-) The beer too ;-)

WDKY said...

Actually, you owe me a pint. And it would even up the numbers.

Hang on I've got Em ;-)

kimmyk said...

If this is as good as an orgasm...I'm gettin honey some...maybe he'll quit tuggin at my britches.

Blueprincesa said...

Mmmmmmmmm beer.