Friday, January 20, 2006

Hodge Podge Link O'Rama!

Nothing to really run out here today. It's Friday and beautiful outside, well at least here in my part of the planet it is. Couple of things. One I will be posting the audio version of this site soon. I've had it on the shelf since November but from the early testing it looks like it'll work here. It's going to be the same shit you see here except it'll have someone's voice doing it. Who's voice I don't know. Could be mine or any other knucklehead that decides to lay down a track. I'm pretty free form with it actually and I think you'll enjoy it. I do have a Skype account set up for it so if you'd like to be a part of the "podcast" all your going to have to do is leave me a voice message on there.
If you haven't noticed or clicked any this post is chock full of links.

Some lifeform asked me the other day if I had my own personal website. I told them I didn't and then beat them in Scrabble. K O W is an enigma. It could be anything. Male, female, terrestrial or alien. Maybe the writer here is a clever dolphin in a pool somewhere typing this with it's snout. That would be quite the feat wouldn't it? Who knows who is typing this thing? You the readers may have some guesses but wouldn't it be something if all this time you were simply reading the thoughts of a demented 14 year old kid in the hall who has way too much time in study hall to use for his personal website. Boy that would really flip some lids I bet.

Maybe I am female simply posting away with things I think a guy would post about. I do enjoy chocolate and the Gilmore Girls once in awhile. Although I think I watch the show because the female leads are hotter than fuck .

Wow this post sucks. But it's Friday , it's beautiful out, and I'd rather be on the golf course right now than here typing this thing.

4 comments:

kimmyk said...

Yeah for doing audio posts.

I thought about completely changing my blog to audio blog..but not sure how that would work out. Somedays I get tired of typing..don't you?

Cool link-o-rama today!

k o w said...

I would do a FT audio blog but that costs money to store online.

kimmyk said...

Not if you use audioblogger. It's free!

http://www.audioblogger.com/index.html

D'oh!

Sky said...

kow, I know you are all man :)