Friday, January 20, 2006

Lunchtime Meanderings

What must it be like to simply live life without any shackles. Simply take off and explore this planet without any worry of paying the bills, worrying about work, etc... There are people doing it and I'm jealous.

Europeans really fucked up America by discovering it. Couldn't leave well enough alone could they.

Hot cocoa tastes a whole lot better with some vanilla cappachino in it.

Money is a crutch to limp on and a bat to the knees all at the same time.

7 comments:

Networkchic said...

those people, the ones without shackles, they call them vagrants or gypsies. As much as I hate my shackles I'd feel pretty naked without them.

k o w said...

Yeah but you have to admire that wandering spirit a little don't you?

kimmyk said...

I'd love to just up and go where I want without worrying if I had enough money to pay the bills, keep shit turned on (utilities) when I was away...

I'd go to Greece then move on to Ireland then who knows. Had a patient today from New Zealand...ahhh I could have listened to him all day talk about anything. Very cool.

k o w said...

I'm planning a trip to the UK and Ireland right now. I know what your saying kimmy.

Tevin said...

"There are people doing it and I'm jealous."

Amen. But I will get there, I promise... See you there?

Blueprincesa said...

I wish I was gallivanting around the world too.

Frozin said...

I saw a wandering spirit today going to work, he had a trashbag over his shoulder.